Our (2) piece Mertailor Partial Silicone Mermaid Tail is the perfect option for those who enjoy mermaiding, but sometimes just enjoy swimming with a monofin. A complete mermaid tail when assembled, the Mertailor Monofin Flipper is easily removed from the upper skin by slipping it around the attached elastic strap which helps keep it in place. Custom made to fit, the Partial Silicone Mermaid Tail can be designed with optional ornamental fins and your choice of color combinations. Tails are colored using our special pigmentation process with a wide variety of metallic and iridescent colors. Choose from one of our standard single/two tone colors darkened at the edges or choose the custom color option and create the mertail of your dreams. Designs and colors will vary slightly.Read More
There's been a lot of question to the safety of mermaid tails in general, here's a video that shows how QUICKLY you can slip out of a Mertailor Eco Tail! Mertailor uses one of the safest monofins available on the market and has had many, many years of experience with creating the safest products for underwater performances world wide. Purchase with confidence!Read More
To Enter: http://themertailor.com/contest.php
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, what a magical time of year! It's the perfect time to grant a few wishes to our young and devoted dreamers! We are giving our fans four chances to win their very own Mertailor Eco Tail! Each week during the month of December, we are giving away one tail to a selected participant.
Here’s the “catch”, we want to know why you think you should be the winner of one of these 4 tails. You may draft a story in a short paragraph or illustrate an original work of art symbolizing your desire to have your very own tail.
- December 5th – Contest starts
- December 9th – First winner selected
- December 16th – Second winner selected
- December 23rd - Third winner selected
- December 30th – Forth winner selected
Rules and Important Information:
- One entry per participant.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on each Thursday to qualify.
- Selected winner(s) will be announced on this page and contacted by phone or Email.
- Participants should be between the ages of 6-18 years old and have the legal consent of a parent or legal guardian to enter contest.